Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


We took Mason up to Blacktail Ski Resort. He had two hours of lessons and still wasn't ready to come in! He LOVED it!!!

After a few hours of sledding!






Luckily Grammy and Poppy's house had enough snow to go sledding on!




I hope everyone had an amazingly wonderful holiday break! Let's just say ours was...memorable!!! Azlyn came down with the stomach flu Tuesday morning before Christmas...we got a very late start on our journey to Montana. We made it that night, Azlyn seemed to be doing better, then just as our guests were arriving at my parent's house for Christmas Eve I came down with the flu, and like flies we all fell! After me was Mason, then Roth, then my nephew, Keston, next my sister...oh yes it keeps going...my dad, my sister-in-law, my mother-in-law, and finally my father-in-law! It was the gift that kept giving! Thank you Azlyn!!! I, unfortunately do not have any pictures of Christmas Eve or Christmas day but have a few others to share. I pray this year brings good health!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment