Saturday, June 26, 2010

A day at Silverwood!

Such a ham!!!
Daddy and Azlyn enjoying a gut burger and fries at Silverwood!

Azlyn was waiting so patiently for Daddy and Mason to finish the ride. When that patience ran out she started crying and yelling 'Daddy!' It took everything to distract her so people wouldn't think I'd just stole her from her dad!


The new Maverick!



I wish I could have video taped this entire moment. Mason got on first, then this little girl got on with him. I believe he wasn't too sure of sharing. But a few times around and Roth and I noticed that he had his arm resting on the back of the seat, leaned back, looking oh so cool! He's not even five yet and already he's trying to impress the girls!
I wish I would have taken pictures of Boulder Beach at Silverwood! That was by far our favorite part! Mason went on all the big waterslides, minus the geronimo-type one. He had a blast! Azlyn, on the other hand, did not want to get wet and was absolutely content sitting in her stroller checking out the crowd. We stayed until closing time. Both kids passed out on the way back but it was so worth it! Such a fun day with the family! Did I mention Mommy is a little sunburnt! Again, SO worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment